7/1/08

A Muse Who Moves Me....

I fancy the reality that in life, it's better to just 'do. ' I choose to express my styling talent through visual pleasure rather than be someone who just 'talks' about it. I have many muses. Yet, fashion happens to set the platform for the creative direction I live for. And she (below) happens to be my sister. When I first started designing clothing, with my bare two hands (lol) she was my muse. Everything I designed was for her specific fit, and every project I completed from there on out had her right on the forefront.

After all, what are sister's for? And what would fashion be, if there was nothing to muse over?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

♥ x styliiista

No comments: