8/24/08

All Wrapped Up!

Bow ties on my neck, bow ties on my sleeve, bow ties on my dress... I am bow tie crazy right now! And I can't seem to get enough... so luckily, for me... Proenza Schouler is doing the most in making sure this season we can remind ourselves to get all dolled up, and I tell you... my vintage scarf collection will be on super rotation as soon as the weather starts to cool down. We have been on straight summer *heat* for nearly a three months without a drop of rain, and I'm just about ready for the fall to come so I can begin to rock my layers and put that *extra* stamp on my style game! Lol... And overall, Proenza is making it really difficult for me, cause I want it noooow. Perhaps I'll just play dress up at home, with the air conditioning on, in the meantime...

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
and this last image is not Proenza Schouler, however... again it's emphasizing the bow detail that I'm truly infatuated with right now... so I had to add it. ;-)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

♥ x styliiista

No comments: