9/25/08

Spring Trend: Harem Pants

So tell me, yes to Harem pants or no to them? I feel like if they're worn as trouser pants (sort of dressed up) it could definitely be a hot look! I'll be on the hunt for some street style snapshots of hot ways to wear them up until spring 2009, so this topic isn't finished! In the meantime, here are some of the many wearable ways to wear this trend (mostly contemporary versions)... But I am interested to know, what do you feel about this trend? Hot or Not?

1. Jill Stuart Collections ::below::

not so much 'harem' but in the same 'vein'





2. Jaeger London Collections ::below::







3. Paul Smith collections ::below::






& just for fun here's a teaser from "erdem's spring 2008 take on the harem pant. It's actually more like a playsuit, but you get the general idea. Any thoughts?


Cheers!

♥ x styliiista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely HOT! I dig the super casual, glam, and sophisticated versatility...