12/2/08

POP-art - POP-tart

Introducing a sexy mix of casual, and contemporary street-wear for juniors all around the world, I present to you this photo collage in rich contrast below. A pop-art series by Bershka is the fall 2008 lookbook so impressive, that I couldn't leave it out, just because we are now focusing on 'spring' trends. (Besides, who says we have to follow the rules anyway?) This photo spread is a collective of new wave of fashion in street-style, glossed with a pop art touch for the young and glamorous pop tart in you. Bershka stores are a mash-up of art, street fashion, and music... I first spotted it's incredibility when I passed it's show-stopping window display in London's Oxford St Circus district. And from there, I was hooked... now it's your new obsession to rejoice over...





















♥ xx styliiista

No comments: