12/22/08

Zero!



This staple piece comes from a collection called "Zero"... when in fact, I believe it should be called, "Infinity." You see, Chilean designer Maria Cornejo has so many elemental concepts to her design, that the sky's the limit, on how you decide to wear it. I am yes, loving this piece currently held up at one of my favorite L.A boutiques, "Creatures of Creation"... and since I'm a fan of over-sized cardigans (they are so snuggly and warm, especially in winter & they pull off well for spring depending on which part of the world you are in, hence your spring climate) this particular jacquared neon cardigan is on my serious "hot" list for Winter. The shape, the colors, and the textures is the part that makes me ooze with bright eyes when I look at this piece. A major holiday need!

♥ x styliiista x

No comments: