2/23/09

Oochie Coochie La La La!

New York fashion week is yet again - setting mighty trends for the next season and while we are in the topic of Fall 2009, oops look what fabulousness I have stumbled across! Cushnie et Ochs Previously acclaimed as the next 'Proenza Schouler' ... this is a lovely female collaboration which I ♥... so bring on the female power! In this specific collection, we can see a bit of the cut-out shapes with clothing (rather than shoes) now dominating fashion trends world wide & Cushnie et Ochs does a fantastic interpretation. In this, there is something quite electric about the sequenced and asymmetrical one-piece sleeves. I see peeks of metallic poking through the trend-spotting stratosphere... and my ultimate favorites with this show, are the smart use of soft gray as undertones... I must admit, as a sophomore fashion collection, Cushnie et Ochs is definitely on their way!! x






♥ xo styliista

No comments: