3/14/09

Rep For Reptilian-

Reptilian fashion seems to be the next hot focus for menswear... not only when it comes to the shoes, but now leading to textures of sports-coats... (including yes) the external fabric on the jackets... which leads me to swoon over the endearing fact that this explosive trend...is all about taking shape of metallics... And although French designer Antonin Tron may perhaps have been a tad bit overlooked this past spring 2009 season, I had to pay homage to him... As I am noticing a unique array of focus on the reptilian fashion hitting the Fall 2009 runways.... If this isn't pure genius on a level of innovation... please show me something better. :) x




♥ x styliiista x

p.s. yes, this is my 2nd menswear post. I am styling 'menswear' at the moment so I shall be adding relevant menswear trend focus as well. enjoy!

No comments: