8/28/08

Get Acquainted: Zach Posen Fall 2008

What can I say, other than Zach Posen is killing the game right now... his range goes from vampy uniforms to sleek tailored suits and dresses to whimsical cut gowns to lingerie-inspired day or evening wear. Some people may think Zach Posen is a bit off by the minnie mouse pom pom hair poofs lol, but I think it's a sheer genius move. I especially love how doll-like his models have been dressed, with this collection. I find it truly edible! This collection may be old news to some of you, but I find relevance in Zach's line as fall 2008 is only a few weeks away! And so is my birthday. What better time to get informed than now?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

♥ x styliiista x

No comments: