8/28/08

Just Layer it up; Ask Chloe...

Chloe` is right on target with my love for layering. And winter is one of my ideal seasons, (I know it sounds a bit crazy) yet in this collection, Chloe label reminds us how amazing personal style is, cause there are no rules. I am teetering over the colorful winter 2008 options we have, courtesy of darling Chloe` ... Melim Andersson's inspiration was the 1970's Bohemian hippie. One of my favorite fashion era's....

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
So, with all the boho-inspired 1970's collectibles, who says you can't wear dresses, let alone 'color' in the winter? Just layer it up! I truly *adore* the way Chole` paired the active-wear pieces and glammed it up with socks & heels, just adorable! Looks like something I would do, which is the key reason, I had to post this very blog. ;-)

♥ x styliiista

No comments: