8/26/08

Missoni Takes The Lead....

Missoni takes the booties footwear to a whole other level, and it's exactly where I'm at this fall... I love the dark elegance to the imagery, it has a very classic feel and the styling is lovely, (even as simple as it is...) Missoni always makes such beautiful use of texture, which falls perfectly into the trend categories for A/W 2008. Here's a sneak peek into their advertisement and editorials, along with one of my favorite catwalk looks.... Although this season's collection is reminiscent of the 1960's, (which this display doesn't exemplify to the fullest) I pulled from Missoni's set of looks, my top picks.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
The last look (above) is my absolute favorite Missoni find!

♥ x styliiista

No comments: