8/26/08

Etro's Iconic Expression....

Etro is truly something else, in my opinion... I don't know who else can take a military inspired 'androgynous' look and pair it with a tad of gothica and make it look so feminine and enticing... Etro's advanced fashion-forward flair tends to keep me at the edge of my seat, curious to know what's next to come... I'm not sure if any of you have been introduced to the S/S 2008 Etro looks yet? For those of you, that don't know... please scroll back through my blog post last May... your in for sum LOVELY visual candy!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Some of my 'wish looks' are the feathered pieces... I'm big for multi-print and anything Native American inspired right now. It's also the hints of the 1970's which makes me very happy to know, that its coming right about around, and around again... (big smile).

♥ xo styliiista

No comments: