9/12/08

Up In Space: Futuristic Fashion...

London’s newest emerging designer Louise Goldin brings her fresh take on futuristic fashion straight to the catwalks in her Autumn Winter 2008 collection. Louis launched her first show in early 2006, and since then, has been a major innovator in trendsetting. She recently won a Next Generation Award for her originality; an award well deserved! Louis Goldin proclaimed that the (3) influences she drew for creating this collection were: Eskimo's, Mars, and the Future! (Truly Brilliant!) It's like Balenciaga meets Missoni at the Ice Hotel for tea! All from one powerful mind...wow!










Where do I begin? Firstly, I am in awe of the textures and her color scheme for Fall/Winter 2008. Makes me want to spend it some place really cold (so I can channel my 'inner' Eskimo lol) Next, such incredible attention to detail I want to study every single piece it's so intricate.... The skintight bodysuits with sporty inspired stripes add an amazing palette of curves (for the right shape of coarse) lol! Louis Goldin worked for that award! And If I must say it, she *is* the future..................!












♥ x styliiista

p.s. remember u can always 'click' on the images to enlarge.

No comments: