11/7/08

Zig Zags & Icicles..

Christian Dior has a decadent new shoe sizzling with sexy and indeed crown-worthy. This Suede Goddess Heel is so tough! It's like an icicle dripping from your foot... All inside a suede platform shoe neatly looped around floating metallic leather straps. I'll take em!



k, wait. next there's the Red Crocodile and Stingray Safari Heel. This is a dangerous shoe!! Not only is it blood red, it's covered in lacy straps that wrap up the ankle and reach behind the heel. There's nothing touching this shoe... Dior covers such a great range this spring. I'll need these... I'll even take em 4 season's late. lol!



And then what caught my eye about the Miss Dior Mesh Sandal is that they're platforms with a zig zag and mesh design. That means there's a little peek-a-boo factor about these. I like!! Plus the colors are oozing with 'safari' and I'll need these in my closet. :O

♥ xx styliiista

No comments: