12/30/08

The WOW Factor

Hey all of you 'project runway' lovers of the amaaaaaazing Christian Siriano' (Season (4) winner. Yes, the project runway *prince* of the word fierceness... The inescapable fact is, Siriano is a true innovator. A serious leader with a major statement to impose, and undoubtedly makes no excuse for his set apart creativity and untouchable stamp as a designer. What I adore about his style, is that he knows who he is, and better yet, "how" to interpret his vision, in a way that impacts history. That is what I call, leader. Perhaps it was his experience working for the phenomenal queen of punk, "Vivienne Westwood" or rather his experience working with couture king Alexander McQueen, that may be partial to the inspiration that nurtured his inner genius and could be slightly paramount to his inventiveness and success as a designer. All in all, I am certain he is one of the 'rare' kinds that will stay around for a very, very long time. And I'll be buying every one of his books, and hopefully some of his pieces soon. (*smile*) I couldn't help but add oxygen to this memorable fashion history moment (below) to my blog-list of style musings. I ♥ this important recap. ♥









Below, is the moment many of us have been anxiously waiting on pins and needles for. The magical Spring 2009 collection in all of it's amazingness! Yet the only thing I wish to know now... is ...where oh where can I find this collection? So I can pull, and help create eternal praise to this remarkable design genius, who is only 22 years old. :) Wow. Yes, major Wow Factor here!!


















And I think this about brings my musings to a close for now. Yet, I can't wait to see what he has in store for us next season!!!

♥ xox styliiista xox

No comments: