5/1/09

Not Your Average Design

Richard Nicoll took London Fashion Week to a whole new level when his models came out on the runway wearing garter belts draped from their clothing. Some of the models wore garter belt masks... which I think is a quite innovative concept... Can't forget the fact that for Fall 2009, Nicoll chose beige, golds, creme and white for his palette pushing the envelope of creativity..... Most Fall 2009 designers opted to stick with the trend report basics of smoky grays, black, cranberry, plum, moss green, and charcoal. I am choosing to focus on those trends 'set apart' ... as I enjoy the collections that aren't quite your average expectation. LFW tends to consistently rattle the runways. Which I find a true inspiration... Enjoy these pieces I handpicked & the layout... xx



♥ xx styliiista

No comments: