12/14/08

Musings For Free...



Well, this is Hint Magazines finest. And right to you free of cost, cause that's what inspiration is about right? Borrowing. I can't help but drool over the technique behind the entire art direction of this series. Oi! Yes, we have less money in the bank, but fawk it, put on your glamorous threads and dance the dance, for what use is sulking? (the idea behind the amazing fashion shoot) shot in the dazzling city of Paris, by photographer Anne Combaz, with a TOP notch team on board, I can't possibly list them all, so I chose my favorite, fashion styling (*duh*) impeccably pulled together by style genius, Arno Ferrie. And yes, it makes me smile!!

Christian Louboutin is doing the most with the cobalt blue suede booties! YUM!


Cage Dress, told you before, it's all about the cage-things.


Hmmm, now what shall we do here?


HOT! Makeup by: Cedric @ B4







♥ xo styliiista

No comments: